International Panaacea Ltd (IPL) specialises in biological solutions for agriculture applications. IPL has the widest portfolio of over 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrient & health management, and soil management. Our products are renowned for high quality and efficacy.
Focused on research and technology, IPL has two R&D labs with world class infrastructure, scientists, microbiologist and agronomist. We have pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing plant. Our products help customers around the globe to control diseases, pest, improve plant health and increase crop yields while reducing chemical pesticide residues in foods, and fighting the development of pest resistance.
Our Core Competence
With painstakingly created core competencies in research and commercialisation, these are:
- Identifying the most effective strains and enhancing its virulence many fold
- Productionisation of high CFU, zero contamination and long shelf life, products in various formulations (liquid, powder, granular, tablets)
- High shelf life (upto 3 years) even in unfavourable storage conditions.
- Highefficacy products in wide and unfavourable ambient conditions of humidity, temperature, soil pH etc., and high survivability in the field
Our products range covers:
- Bio-insecticides – Solution for sucking pest, soil pest, caterpillars, Mites etc.
- Bio-fungicides – Solution for soil borne and air borne diseases
- Bio-nematicide – Solution for Nematodes
- Bio-fertilizer – Solution for N, P, K, Zn, S, Fe and other Micronutrients
- Growth Promoters – Plant Growth Promoting rhizobacteria & Root promoting rhizobacteria
- Seed treatment – Improve germination, growth and resistance to seed borne diseases
- Decomposers – Bacterial and Fungal for faster decomposition
All these products has been tested in various field trials under different agro-climatic conditions in reputed agricultural universities and continuously re-validated. All our products are certified by INDOCERT and IMO Certification. Bio pesticides are registered with Central Insecticide board (CIB) and Bio fertilizer under Fertilizer control order (FCO).