NPK For All Crops
CFU – 5 x 107 per gm, 1 x 108 per ml
HS Code – 31010099
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial reports
Mode of action:
Azotobacter spp. in NPK liquid formulation increase nitrogen uptake, produce plant growth hormones (IAA, GA), vitamins enhancement in uptake NO3, NH4, H2PO4, K and Fe.
Azospirillum is an associative micro aerophillic nitrogen fixer. This bacterium induce the plant foods to secrete and mucilase which aerate low oxygen environment and helps to fix atmospheric nitrogen.
PSB possess the activity to solubilize the Phosphorous by secreting organic acids (Gluconic acid, formic acid, glutomic acid, lactic acid, citrate, malic acid) lower soil pH and turns unavailable forms of soil phosphate to available form. Some of hydroxyl acids ch-e-late Ca, Al, Fe and Mg resulting in effective availability of soil and reduced phosphate dose by 50%. KMB to mobilize potash available in soil of the plant activates the numerous enzymes system involved in formation of organic substances and protein compounds.
Suitable for all crops like Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegranate, Citrus, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Coconut, Vegetables and Flowers
Benefit to the crop and soil:
- Increase utilization of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Solublization of unavailable form of phosphate.
- Mobilize the fix and left potash in the soil.
- It increases plant drought tolerance under drought condition.
- Safe, non-toxic to humans, plants, animals and environment.
- Increase 20 – 30% yield and quality of the produce
- Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration and water retention
- Reduced disease infestation up to some extent
- Cost saving and reduce dosage per acre of nitrogenous, phosphorus and potash fertilizer
- Improve coloration, appearance and shelf life of perishable fruits & vegetables
Method of application and dosage for Liquid Formulation:
PREMIUM BIO NPK is balanced perfect mixture that create a balance in the use of chemical fertilizer
- Soil application – Mix 500 ml – 1.0 lit. Premium Bio Npk per acre in 50 Kg of well decomposed FYM / compost / Vermi compost or soil of the field. Broadcast at the time of field preparation and in the standing crop twice in the cropping season. In Horticultural crops it should be broadcasted in the root active zone.
- Foliar spray – Take 500 ml – 750 ml Premium Bio Npk Mix in 150 lit. of water and spray at 1 month old crop to eliminate the deficiency of nutrients, 2 – 3 spray at 1 month interval gives better result.
- Drip irrigation – Mix 500 ml – 1.0 lit. Premium Bio Npk per acre in 100 lit. of water and apply in the field through drip irrigation.
It can be used along with irrigation water in case of fruit crop.
Method of application and dosage for Granule formulation:
- Soil application – Mix 4.0 kg Granular Bio Npk per acre in 50 Kg of well decomposed Fym/ compost / Vermi compost or soil of the field. Broadcast at the time of field preparation and in the standing crop twice in the cropping season.In Horticultural crops it should be broadcasted in the root active zone..
- Do not mix with antibiotic.
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides when applied in the soil.