Effective Control Of Root Grub, Termites & Sucking Pests
CFU – 2 X 108per ml, 2 X 108per gm
HS Code – 30029030
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action
It infects all the stages of insects including eggs, larvae, pupal, nymphal and adult’s .The spores attach to insect cuticle / integuments, germinate and penetrate the insect body, and cause mortality through a combination of chemical, mechanical, water loss and nutrient loss effect. The insect body ultimately gets covered with green mycelium and spores, which may get dispersed and cause subsequent infections. Certain toxins called destruxin produced by this fungus also cause the mortality of insects.
Sugarcane, Cotton, Groundnut, Maize, Sorghum, Barley, Rice, Potato, Soybean, Oranges, Vegetables and Fruit crops
Control eggs, larvae, pupal, nymphal and adult stages of White grubs, Beetle grubs, Caterpillars, Semiloppers, Loopers, Cutworms, Termites and Sucking pest like Pyrilla, Mealy bugs and Aphids
Method of application and dosage
- Soil application- For soil insect pest like White Grubs,Termite, Agrotis species etc… Mix 2.0 kg to 4.0 kg Kalichaka with 50 kg of well decomposed fym/compost/field soil and broadcast in the field of 1 acre at the time of field preparation or in standing crop.
- Foliar spray – Mix 2.0 kg Kalichakara, in 150 – 200 litr. of water for spray on insect pest in the standing crop of 1 acre.
- Compatible with well rotten FYM/compost/vermi compost.
- Don’t mix with any chemical fungicide.
- Alternate spray with chemical insecticides, botanical insecticides may be applied.
- Avoid usage during high temperature.
- Always use in evening time.
- Safe to Human, mammals, natural parasites and predaters.
- Exempted from residue tolerance limit.