Effective Control Of Nematodes
CFU – 2 X 106 per gm
HS Code – 30029030
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action
This Fungus is strongly parasitic to all stages of development of common plant infecting nematodes, specially the eggs. Spores of the fungus also adhere to the cuticle of vermiform stage of nematodes as they migrate through the soil. The spores germinate and penetrate the cuticle and engulf the nematodes. The hyphae of the fungus can also be entering the eggs, Iuvenils, male, female nematodes through body openings such as anus and vulva. The developing fungus kills the nematodes by feeding on its body contents. The fungus act as a parasite on the nematodes.
Wheat, Paddy, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Potato, Okra, Tomato, Tea, Coffee, Black pepper, Pomegranate etc…
- Meloidogyne spp (Root knot nematodes)
- Radopholus simillis (Burrowing nematodes)
- Tylenchus semipenetrans (Citrus nematodes)
- Globoderaro stichinensis (Potato cyst nematodes)
- Heterodera Spp(Cyst Nematode)
Method of application and dosage:
- Nursery treatment – Apply 10 gm. per Sq.mt. Nematofree for nursery soil treatment up to the depth of 20 cm
- Seedlings Dip treatment – At the time of transplanting, seedling should be treated with Nematofree 100 gm. dissolve in 10 lit. of water and treat the seedling for 20 minutes and transplant the seedlings immediately at proper site
- Soil treatment – Mix 2.0 – 4.0 kg per acre Nematofree in 50 kg well rotten Fym/compost/vermi compost/field soil and then incorporate in the field at the time of field preparation, sowing/transplanting.
- Drip irrigation –Nematofree can be applied through drip irrigation 2.0 – 4.0 kg per acre. Make sure that the product is incorporated in the soil up to 20 cm depth by drenching. Apply twice in a year to suppress the nematodes problem.
Nematofree is plant and environment compatible. It can be mixed with bio-fungicide; bio-insecticide and bio-fertilizer don’t mix with chemical fungicides.