Converts InsolubleSulphur& Iron intoAvailable Form
Sulphur& Iron Solubilizing Bacteria
CFU – 1 x 108 per gm
HS Code – 3101 00 99
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of Action
- Consists of Iron and sulphur mobilizing bacteria which produces organic acids and converts the insoluble form of Iron and sulphur from into available from through lowering the soil pH and breaking down the complex.
- Iron and sulphur are the most important nutrient requirement of the plant and which is fulﬁlled through the application of Siron.
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF CROPS, OIL SEEDS CROPS, PULSES, CEREALS, FRUIT & VEGETABLE CROPS, SPICES INCLUDING MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC CROPS, TEA & COFFEE.
- Converts insoluble form of “S” and “Fe” into soluble form for absorption in plants
- Helps to maintain the soil pH
- Increases numbers of ﬂowers, fruits, grain formation and their size
- Plays an important role in plant respiration process