Effective Control of Waxy Skin Insects & Sucking Pests
CFU – 2 X 108per ml, 1 X 108per gm
HS Code – 30029030
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action
It infects all the stages of insects.The spores of Verticillium lecanii get attached to the cuticle of insects on contact. The fungus gains entry through the cuticle by enzymes. It infects insect by producing hyphae from germinating spores that penetrate the insect cuticle/integument. The fungus than destroy the internal body content resulting in the mortality of insects by combination of chemical, mechanical, water loss and nutrient loss effect. The fungus grows on cuticle produce certain toxin dipicloinic acid and bassianolide which cause mortality.
Banana, Grapes, Guava, Citrus, Mango, Sapota, Apple, Coconut, Paddy, Cotton, Tomato, Chilly, Brinjal, Onion, Okra, Tea, Cardamom, Coffee, Aromatic and Medicinal crops
Effective against all soft body sucking insect like Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, White flies, Jassids, Hoppers, Scales and all types of Mites.
Method of application and dosage
- Foliar spray- Mix 5 – 10 ml Varunastra per lit. of water, stir well to form uniform suspension and Spray immediately on the target pest during early morning or evening hours by using high volume spray cover both sides of the leaves with spray solution
- Foliar spray- Mix Vertifire-L 7.5 gm. – 10 gm. lit. of water, stir well to form uniform suspension and spray immediately on the target pest during evening hours by using high volume spray cover both sides of the leaves with spray solution.
- Don’t mix with any chemical fungicide.
- Alternate spray with chemical insecticides, fungicides, botanical insecticides may be applied.
- Avoid usage during high temperature.
- Always use in evening time.
- Safe to human, mammals, animals, predators and parasites.Exempted from residue tolerance limit.