Phosphorus & Micronutrients Provider
Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizae
CFU – 100 propagules per gm
HS Code – 31010099
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of Action:
Mycorrhizae are obligate and saprophytic in nature requires a living host for their survival. Commonly divided into three major groups Ectomycorrhiza, Endomycorrhiza and Ectendomycorrhiza. Ectomycorrhiza and Endomycorrhiza are important in agriculture, fungi penetrate into the plant cells, producing balloon like vesicles. The structure of the arbuscules increase the contact surface between the hyphal and the cell cytoplasm to facilitate the transfer of nutrients between them and VAM fungi produce the glycoprotein glomalin which may be one of the major stores of carbon in the soil, management of VAM fungi enhances phosphate uptake and mobilize immobile micronutrients like Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, Bo, Mo. Besides these to impart resistance to plant against drought, soil borne fungal pathogens and nematodes.
There is no septum in their hyphae. The fungi hyphae penetrate in to cortex layer of the root and form the hyphal organ “vesicles” and “arbusculus”. The interaction between AM fungi and plants is generally mutualism based upon nutrient exchange.
Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds, Fruits, Vegetables, Plantation, Fiber crops, Forest and Nursery.
Benefits to the crop and soil:
- Improve plant root growth and development
- Increase the uptake and mobilization of phosphate in all crops
- Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to xylem ,Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, Iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, sulphur and molybdenum
- Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence and deficiency of nutrients
- Enhance product quality and increase immune power of the crop
- VAM supplement root hair in water absorption hence prevents reduction in crop relative water content of cells and helps to overcome drought.
Method of application & dosage:
- Soil Treatment – Mix Premium Vam Shakti 4 kg per acre in 50 Kg of well decomposed Fym/compost/vermi compost/field soil and incorporate in the soil before sowing/transplant.
- Broadcast the above mixture in standing crop 25-30 days after sowing.
- To get better result do not mix with chemical fungicides and agrochemicals for storage and field application.
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers.