Effective Control Of Root Borer, Caterpiller & Sucking Pests
CFU – 2 X 108per ml,1 X 109per gm
HS Code – 30029030
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action
It is highly effective natural occurring entomopathogenic fungus that parasites several insects of crops, Beauveria bassiana infects all stages of insect, including eggs, larvae, pupae, grubs, nymphs, hoppers and adult. The spores attached to insect cuticle, germinate and penetrate into the insect body. The hypahe through enzymes action, proliferate insect body and cause mortality through a combination of chemical, mechanical, water loss and nutrient loss effects. The insect body ultimately gets covered with white mycelium and spores. Certain toxins are produced by this fungus and cause the mortality of insect.
Cereals, Pulses, Cotton, Oil seeds, Vegetables: Specially Cabbage and cauliflower, Fruits and Plantation crops.
Highly active on Lepidopterous Caterpillars including Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Borers, and Hairy caterpillars. Pest of vegetables and fruits and sucking pest like White fly and Aphids; DBM, Scale insects, Locust, Colorado beetles of Potato.
Method of application and dosage
- Soil application- For soil insect pest like White Grubs, Termite, Agrotis species etc… Mix 2.0 kg Daman with 50 kg of well decomposed Fym/compost/field soil and broadcast in the field of 1 acre at the time of field preparation or in standing crop.
- Foliar spray – Mix 2.0 kg Daman in 150 – 200 lit. Of water for spraying in the standing crop at the time of appearance of insect pest.
- Soil application- For soil insect pest like White Grubs, Termite, Agrotis species etc… Mix 1.0 lit. Per acre Daman-L with 50 kg of well decomposed FYM/compost/field soil and broadcast in the field at the time of field preparation or in standing crop.
- Foliar spray – Mix 1.0 lit. Per acre Daman-L in 150 – 200 lit. of water for spraying in the standing crop at the time of appearance of insect pest.
- Compatible with well rotten FYM/compost/vermi compost.
- Don’t mix with any chemical fungicide.
- Alternate spray with chemical insecticides, botanical insecticides may be applied
- Avoid usage during high temperature.
- Always use in evening time.
- Safe to natural parasites & predators.
- Exempted from residue tolerance limit