Faster Decomposition of Residues
Microbial Formulation For Compost Production
HS Code – 31010099
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action
Decomposers, primarily fungi and bacteria are consumers that use waste materials and dead organism for food. Decomposers have the ability to break down dead organism into smaller particles and new compounds resulting in fertile soil that provides foods. Like herbivorous and predators, decomposers are heterotrophic, meaning that they use organic substances to get their energy, carbon and nutrients for growth and development. These microbes break down of three biomass constituents i.e. cellulose, hemicellulose and liginosin.
The primary decomposer of raw organic matter which are unicellular saprotrophic fungi grow as a branching network of hyphae, fungi can use their hypahe to penetrate a larger piece of organic matter. Fungi decomposes organic matter by releasing enzymes to break down the decaying materials after which they absorbs the nutrients in the decaying material.
Bacteria are important decomposer, they break down just about any types of organic matter. One gram of soil typically contains 40 million bacterial cells, and the bacteria on earth form a biomass. Bacteria are vital in the recycling of nutrients.
Benefits of premium decomposer:
- Decomposer breaks down the remains of dead organism including animal waste into products into simpler substance to be used again by plants.
- Decomposers makes the process of composting fast
- Decomposer excrete the rest as nutrient into soil and gases such as nitrogen and carbon dioxide
- Play a crucial role in ecosystem
Method of using premium decomposer:
- Prepare a heap of cow dung, farm waste, crop residue etc.
- Dilute premium decomposer in sufficient quantity of water (10ml/lit. of water)
- Dosage = Fungal base 500 ml +Bacterial base 500 ml/ton raw material. The amount of Premium Decomposer to be used is usually 0.1 to 0.2% of the total weight of the substrates. (1-2 lit. Premium Decomposer per 1000 kg substrate)
- Spray the diluted premium decomposer on the heap and mix thoroughly
- After 8 – 10 days turn the heap and again spray freshly the diluted premium decomposer on the heap.
- A well decompose manure will be ready within 45 – 60 days depending on the plant substrate used.
- It can be used in decomposing crop stable/waste/straw/green biomass and dung in open field in case of Banana, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegranate, Paddy, Wheat etc.