IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panacea Limited) specializes In biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products In disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management. Our products are renowned for their high quality and efficacy.
Focused on innovative technologies, IPL Biologicals has two R&D labs with world-class Infrastructure, scientists, microbiologists and agronomists along with a pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing plant. Our products help customers around the globe to control diseases and pests, improve plant health for better yields, simultaneously reduce chemical residues in foods, and development of pest resistance.
- Identifying the most effective strains and enhancing their virulence many fold
- Production of high CFU, zero contamination and long shelf life products in various formulations (liquid, powder, granules, tablets)
- High shelf life (up to 3 years) even in unfavorable storage conditions.
- High-efficacy products In wide and unfavorable conditions of humidity, temperature, soil pH, etc.
our product portfolio Includes:
- Blo-Insecticides – Solution for sucking pests, soll pests, caterpillars, mites etc.
- Bio-fungicides – Solutions for soil and air-borne fungal diseases
- Blo-nematicides – Solutions for Nematodes control
- Bio-fertilizers – Solutions for N, P, K, Zn, S, Fe and other Micronutrients
- Growth Promoters – Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria & root development promoting rhizobacteria
- Seed treatment – Improve germination, and growth and provide tolerance to seed-borne diseases
- Decomposers – Bacterial and Fungal for faster decomposition
All these products have been tested in various field trials under different agro-climatic conditions In reputed agricultural universities and continuously re-validated. All our products are certified by INDOCERT and IMO Certification. Biopesticides are registered with Central Insecticide Board (CIB) and Biofertilizers under Fertilizer Control Order (FCO).