Mode Of Action:The microbial population (PSB and others) and its activity i.e. organic acid secretion contribute the changes of potassium mobility from the soil towards plant roots. Rate of non-exchangeable K release and its mechanism are controlled by nature and amount of clay minerals, besides this exploring the role of microbes present in the soil. KMB could be applied individually however it is recommended to apply along with nitrogen fixing bacteria like Rhizobium spp., Azosprillum and with P-solubilizers as it responds better with co inoculants and soil application.
Benefits To The Crop:
- Improves resistance of crop plants against diseases and stress conditions
- Improves crop growth and yield by 20 – 30 %
- Secretion of growth hormones to increase crop productivity
- Suitable to application for all crops
- Enhances soil health and soil fertility
- Reduces cost of potash application by 50 – 60%
- Improves sucrose content in crop and appearance
- Improves coloration and shelf life of crop
Target Crops:Cereals like Paddy, Wheat, Millet, Vegetables namely Cabbage, Cauliflower, Pea, Bean, Brinjal, Chilly, Onion, Potato, Leafy vegetables, Tomato, Flowering plants and Fruit crops; Grapes, Citrus, Apple plants.
Premium Potash Activa – Potash Mobilizing Bacteria – KMB (Liquid)
₹325.00 – ₹605.00