Improve Soil & Plant Health
Zinc Solubilising Bacteria
CFU – 5 x 107per gm, 5 x 107per gm, 1 x 108 per ml
HS Code – 31010099
Documents – MSDS / LABEL / FCO / COA / Trial report
Mode of action:
Zinc solubilizing bacteria produces organic acids and converting the insoluble zinc sulphide, Zinc oxide and Zinc carbonate into available Zn+ through lowering the soil Ph and breaking down the complexity and increase the crop yield and soil health.
Crops grown between 5 to 8 pH ZSB should be applied specially in Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Citrus, Pomegranate, Ginger etc.
Benefits to the crops:
- Control khera disease in paddy
- Increase crop yield and the quality of the produce
- Improve soil health and activate hormones
- Improve root and plant growth
- Improve photosynthetic activity
Method of Application and dosage for Liquid Formulation:
- Soil application – Mix 500 ml – 1.0 lit. Premium Zinc Activator per acre in 50 kg well decomposed Fym/ compost/vermi compost/ field soil and broadcast in the field at the time of final ploughing and in the standing crop up to 45 days after sowing.
- Drip Irrigation – Mix 500ml – 1.0 litr/acre of Premium Zinc Activator in 100 lit. of water and apply in the field through drip irrigation.
Method of Application and dosage for Powder / Granule Formulation:
- Soil application – Mix 2.0 Kg Premium Zinc Activator per acre in 50 kg well decomposed Fym/ compost/vermi compost/ field soil and broadcast in the field at the time of final ploughing and in the standing crop up to 45 days after sowing.
- Do not mix with Antibiotic.
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides when applied in the soil.